- The ASUS TUF F15 is a popular gaming laptop on Amazon.
- It costs under $700 USD and has over 1800 reviews with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating.
- The laptop has an 11th gen Intel Core i5 processor, Nvidia’s RTX 2050 graphics, and a 1080p 144Hz screen.
- The laptop has an all black plastic finish with a design that screams gaming laptop.
- The keyboard works well with one zone of RGB backlighting and limited effects.
- The screen is okay for gaming but sacrifices color and brightness for price.
- The laptop has a small 3-Cell 48Wh battery, resulting in just 3 hours and 12 minutes of battery life.
- The RTX 2050 graphics in the TUF F15 can run games at around 40 FPS at 1080p high settings, with a boost from DLSS support.
The ASUS TUF F15 is a budget-friendly gaming laptop priced under $700. With over 1800 reviews and a 4.5 out of 5-star rating, it is a popular choice among gamers. The laptop has an 11th gen Intel Core i5 processor with 6 cores and 12 threads, Nvidia’s RTX 2050 graphics, and a 1080p 144Hz screen. It has an all-black plastic finish with a design that screams gaming laptop. The keyboard works well, with one zone of RGB backlighting and limited effects. The touchpad is a little small, with physical left and right click keys. The screen colors look ok when playing a game, but it’s a bit dim, and the screen response time is almost 17ms. The laptop has a 720p camera and microphones and comes with one stick of memory installed in single channel. The TUF F15 has a small 3-Cell 48Wh battery, resulting in just 3 hours and 12 minutes of battery life in the YouTube video playback test, one of the worst results out of any laptop tested. However, the installed 512 gig SSD performs well for a PCIe Gen 3 drive in a cheaper laptop. The ASUS Armory Crate software lets users change between silent, performance, and turbo modes. The TUF F15’s gaming performance is good, with the RTX 2050 offering 38% faster performance compared to the cheaper GTX 1650. The RTX 3050 laptop is similar, while the RTX 4050 is 11% faster in FPS for 15% more money.