How to Clean a Canon Printer’s Printerhead
Printhead Cleaning Cycles
- Before doing whatever else, guarantee the printer isn't demonstrating mistakes on its LCD screen.
- At that point, hit the Home catch, pick Setup and select Maintenance.
- Pick Printhead Nozzle Check
- The gadget will give a page hued frameworks that are intended to demonstrate which spouts are not blocked and which ones are.
- In the event that there are no holes, at that point select Done.
- However, in the event that a couple of lines are blackout or there are holes, at that point pick Clean the printhead choice and continue. More info...
Author Signature :
Canon printer support
Canon printer support phone number give online support in relation to the first errors with many others. To get the best answer to presenting your printer support call on Canon support phone number..