PARTNERSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION
Partnership is an agreement/deed between two or more people to share the profits of a business. The business can be carried on together by all the partners or any one partner representing the others. A partnership can be for a fixed period of time or it may be limited to a specific project or it may be dissolved at will.
Basic Requirement to start Partnership Firm :
1. Partnership Deed
2. Firm Pan Card
3. GST Registration
4. Opening of Current Account
5. MSME Registration
Documents Required for start Partnership Firm :
- Copy of All Partner’s PAN Card, Address & Identity Proof & Residential Proof & Photographs.
- If the signing person is authorized person then his/her Name, Address, Designation & Telephone number.
- Address Proof of the proposed Office Premises. (Latest Electricity or Telephone Bills or Municipal Taxes)
- If address is rented then, Rent Agreement along with the address proof of the owner.
- Name and address of the firm.
- Detailed Business Activities.
- Capital contribution by each partner.
- Profit sharing ratio among the partners.
- Routine Rights, responsibilities of each partner.
- Method of operating Bank Account.
- Time to time info sharing among partners.
- Latest Mobile & Email ID Required.
Package 1 : Basic
- Pan card
- Partnership Deed
- GST Registration Certificate
Author Signature :
<a href="https://www.ezzus.com">Ezzus india</a>