- Copyright is a right given by the law to creators of literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. In fact, it is a bundle of rights including, inter alia, rights of reproduction, communication to the public, adaptation and translation of the work.
- Copyright Registration is necessary to protect the creators, creative work such as music, books, manuscripts, software's, films, fashion designs, website etc from being copied and used for commercial purposes without the creators permission thus causing tremendous loss to the creator. Copyrights operates against unauthorized copying, the taking of another's creation, without paying for it.
- Copyright is essentially a creation of statute, the copyright act makes it clear that no person shall be entitled to Copyright or any similar rights, in any work whether published or unpublished, otherwise than in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- Copyright Registration of Creative work protects your Creativity from being Stolen or Duplicated, and gives you a Confirmed Legal Right over your creation.
Copyright Registration gives your Creative work a legal Status, thereby making it an Intellectual property, giving you exclusive legal right over your creation.
Company documents and
Personal documents and
WHAT YOU GET
Copyright Receit and Certificate after 6 Months.
For Registration of Copyright
The Government fees is /- Rs. 500
- For Literary Work,
- Dramatic Work,
- Musical Work,
- Artistic Work
The Government fees is /- Rs. 2000
- For Literary Work- which is used in relation to any good/trade
- Artistic Work- which is used in relation to any good/trade
- Sound Recording
The Government fees is /- Rs. 2500
Author Signature :