WHAT ARE THE CUTTING METHODS USED IN WIRE FORMING MACHINES?
- Servo-controlled method of cutting wires.
- The speed reducer is installed in the middle of the machine.
- It is lightweight, fast and powerful
- The cutting surface is smooth and flat.
- It is easy to cut the thick wire diameter and solve the high failure rate.
- The problem is that the cutting is quick and convenient, and the production efficiency is improved.
- This cutting method is the same as that of the hydraulic dilator.
- Hydraulic fluid flows into the hydraulic cylinder and pressure is applied to the piston for cutting.
- The hydraulic shear has a large cutting head and is not suitable for the fine cutting.
- If hydraulic shear is used for a long time to break the diameter of the thick wire, it is easy to cause oil leakage or other minor malfunctions.
It is a better choice to use Servo Shearing. Every part of the wire forming machine processing process is very important. Autolink Technology Co., Ltd is a manufacturer and supplier of wire forming and wire bending machines. We have many models to suit all our customer needs. If any requirement, feel free to call us. We will assist you with the best.
Author Signature :
At present, the most common cutting methods used in wire forming machines are servo shearing and hydraulic shearing. Autolink Technology Co., Ltd explains you the difference between two cutting methods.