HOW TO LEARN TO SAVE MONEY
Here, for example, we will take it in secret from parents, acquaintances, friends, or arrange a loan in a bank. In any case, it is important to realize that in this way your problem cannot be solved, all this can only temporarily eliminate the consequences of a lack of money, but not the root of continuous lack of money.
The cause of all misfortunes is an ordinary inability to accumulate earned money, and sometimes carry it over for later. As we like to say: â€œI want to buy it for myself now, and you can start saving money on Monday as well.â€
Just by reading this you may not understand anything. To be able to take advantage of this knowledge, they should be understood.
No need to go from one trouble to another. In addressing the financial issue, a sound approach and meaningful calculation is needed. If you are ready to start saving money, then first you need to set a clearly defined task, i.e. decide what expensive purchase you are going to make and strive to make your goal a reality.
Here are some tips:
1. Distribute your financial expenses in a long-term perspective. Take a pen and a sheet of paper, divide it into two columns. In the first one write your income, and in the second - the expenses that you incur over a long period. After that you will be able to assess how much money you spend This will help you think about what to give up.
2. If there is such an opportunity, then take up additional income. It can be combined with a pleasant affair; knitting, drawing, etc.
3. Try to save 10% per month of total income. It is better to transfer money to some bank account or put it in a safe place. If this is a bank account, it is better if it is a deposit.
4. When you go to the store for shopping, it is better to make a list of necessary and only stick to it.
5. Analyze carefully your expenses for entertainment, you can even give up some.
6. Try not to borrow money if you can wait, accumulate the missing amount and purchase the item you are interested in.
7. Borrow a piggy bank, and collect a trifle, which every now and then accumulates in each wallet. If you recount all this, you get a significant amount.
Most billionaires began to save money with little things.
Author Signature :
This is muhammad saifur rah.man. i am a bologger. blogging is my hobby.
Md. Saifur Rahman
This is muhammad saifur rahman. I am a student of political science. Besides this I love blogging. this is my blog. https://todaytechtunes.com/..