Duplex 2205 Plate Supplier
Duplex 2205 plate is a 23% chromium, 4% nickel, molybdenum-free duplex stainless steel whose structure is a balance of ferritic and austenitic. It has general corrosion resistance similar or better than Alloys 304L and 316L but with yield strength nearly double that of austenitic stainless steels. Its duplex microstructure and low nickel and high chromium contents also allows Duplex 2205 to demonstrate improved stress corrosion resistant properties compared to 304 and 316. It is typically suitable for all applications in the -58oF to 572oF (-50oC to 300oC) temperature range and is designed to feature high mechanical strength, good weldability, good corrosion resistance, high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, good machinability, low thermal expansion, good fatigue properties, high thermal conductivity, and easy fabrication.
- High resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking
- Resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- Good general corrosion resistance
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High Strength
- Good weldability and workability
- Chloride containing environments
- Welded pipe systems within the Pulp and Paper, Chemical and Petrochemical, and Water Treatment industries
- Heat exchanger tubes
- Architecture, building, construction
Author Signature :
Calico Metal Alloys LLP is flexible enough in meeting individual customer queries and requirements in a satisfactory manner. The company has adopted simple and transparent administrative and order processing procedures for speedier and smoother operations . Committed to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.The company involves all its team members towards accomplishment of this mission and reaching its goals and objectives.
JAYVEER OVERSEAS an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, takes immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as a manufacturing unit for all kinds of pipe fittings like Elbow, Bends, Equal & Unequal Tees, Stube..