Discover a wide range of salon towels in different colors and sizes for your beauty, nail and tanning salon to impress your customers.
If you are a part of the salon Industry, have you ever felt happy for a wholes day when heard about your shampoo towels are clean. Even salon professionals know about the importance of towels. For every hair washing, hair coloring, hair dyeing processes, they need towels. Salon professionals stick with their hand, hair and bath towels throughout the day. Even towels would create a great exposure to your shop and let your customers feel comfy and cozy.
If you give faded old towels to your customers, will they satisfy with your service? Or will they come again to your Shop?
Not only beauty salons but also Nail & Tanning salons also have a big inventory for towels. Depending upon their economical status, Salon Industry is maintaining its stock of towels for the functionality. Generally, the salon Industry needs high absorbent and long-lasting towels. Because of their daily usage, towels would fade soon and become a stinky cloth. Depending on their needs, the salon industry chooses different types of towels.
Bleach resistant towels:
Bleach safe towels are resistant to bleach, chlorine peroxide, shampoo, dyes and other harsh chemicals used in the salon. Hence bleach safe towels or Bleach resistant towels are playing a vital role in the Salon Industry. At the same time bleach, safe towels are very soft to touch and high absorbent to dry hair quickly.
Why Bleach resistant towels best for Salon?
• Long-lasting towels – Bleach resistant towels always look fine to your customers. They never lose their color and texture soon. After wash, it retains its color and absorbency.
• Bleach resistant towels are available in various sizes and colors in the market. So you could have a wide range of choices to fit the theme of your salon shop.
• At the end of the day, towels would become filthy. You couldn’t reuse without a proper wash. Bleach resistant towels could be washed with bleach. Bleach removes the stain without affecting the fibers of the towels.
• Cut down your expenses on Salon towels because of the bleach resistant towels. Because you don’t need to change the towels often. Due to the bleach washing, towels would be the same as the “Brand-new- Towels” always.
Caring Bleach resistant towels:
For protecting the longevity of salon towels, we must care them properly.
• Separate the towels with respect to colors and wash them on a different cycle to avoid the bleeding of dark colors into light towels
• Use the right amount of bleach to wash.
• Never use fabric softener. Because they destroy the absorbing capability of fibers.
• Don’t wash towels with other clothes. They make more lint. So wash towels with towels of the same color.
Get Bleach resistant towels and give an aesthetic look to your beauty salon!!!