What is Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office or MSOffice is a client, server-based software service, which is developed by Microsoft. Approximately all the peoples in the world knew about the office or works on it. It is generally used as a client utility software. It includes Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or much more software. In this article, we have written some of the Features of MS Office along with the steps about how to Use Microsoft Office Online.
Key features of Microsoft Office — Office.com/setup:
● Clutter in Outlook, to show the emails which are important to you.
● New visual features for Charts in Excel as well as an improved business intelligence tool.
● Grammar checker
● Security & Management enhancements
● Planner to assign group tasks
● Smart lookup for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
● Integration with OneDrive and Skype, to share your screen and initiate or join meetings.
● Co-Authoring, which gives the provision of working more than one user on a single document simultaneously.
There are several other features that are included in the Microsoft Office application. You can avail all these features just by downloading and installing the Microsoft office on your device whether its a computer, mobile or tablet. If you do not wish to install the application on your system then you can try to use the online version of the Microsoft Office. Here We are going to describe the process to use the online version of Microsoft Office.
Steps to use Microsoft office online — office.com/setup:
As the name suggests, the online version of the Microsoft Office does not require any software installation on your system. You only need to have a high-speed internet connection on your device in order to access the online version of the Microsoft Office.
● First of all, you need to ensure high-speed internet connectivity on your device.
● Now open a web browser that you commonly use on your system.
● You need to type www.office.com or office.com/setup in the address bar at the top of the browser and then press enter.
● Click on the Start using Word button or any other software which you want to use online.
● Now you need to sign in to your Microsoft account if already have one.
● If you do not have a Microsoft Account then you need to click on the Create One and then fill all the details.
● You can use either your phone number or email id to create your Microsoft account and then create a password for the account.
● Click Next, enter the CAPTCHA in the required field and then click on the Create Account.
● After creating the account you will receive a verification code on your registered email id or phone number.
● Enter the verification code in the required field and then click verify to confirm your account.
● Voila! Now you are done and you can start using the online version of the Microsoft Office free.
Hey its Billy, an tech support executive from Miami, Florida...