Sildenafil Citrate Was Established To Repress Erectile Dysfunction
How Sildenafil Citrate represses ED?
Sildenafil Citrate is an effective drug that is used by millions of men who have been diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction. Sold under the brand name Viagra, Sildenafil Citrate is a selective PDE5-inhibitor. Originally, the drug was advised for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). And while undergoing clinical trials for PAH, researchers found that the drug is helping men to achieve harder and durable erections. The FDA approved Sildenafil Citrate for the treatment of ED in 1998.
The drug inhibits the secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) in order to stop the degradation of a substance called cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). When this happens, the body releases a substance called nitric oxide, which dilates erectile arteries and relaxes muscles in order to increase blood flow throughout the body. This way the penile organ also receives the amount of blood it requires for an erection during sexual stimulation.
Benefits of using Sildenafil Citrate
• Sildenafil Citrate is a potent and highly efficacious ED drug and can repress ED effectively with approximately 96% rate of success.
• One of the chief reasons why the drug is preferred is due to its impressively faster mechanism of action. The medicine needs approximately 45 minutes to exhibit effects.
• A man who uses Sildenafil Citrate does not need to use any another drug, as the effects persist for around six hours, which allows him to indulge in coition several times.
• Generic Sildenafil Citrate proves to be affordable than the branded counterpart and it is easily available online.
Using Sildenafil Citrate safely
• The best way to use Sildenafil Citrate safely is by consulting a physician and using the drug as advised by him.
• The drug generally comes in a tablet form, which should be consumed orally with water. Water helps in faster absorption of the drug.
• Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg is the ideal recommended dosage for most men with ED.
• Men with medical issues or those above 60 years of age should consult their physician before using this drug.
• The drug needs roughly an hour to exhibit its results and thus it should be used one hour before indulging in sexual activity.
• Remember that the drug is not an aphrodisiac and thus it will not work for men with libido issues.
• Sildenafil Citrate is not indicated to men who have been taking nitrates or alpha-blockers.
Sildenafil Citrate proves to be a complete treatment against ED, as it is highly effective and safe. Moreover, it is easy to administer. These factors make the drug one of the best ED treatments. One can even buy Sildenafil Citrate online at the best price.
Author Signature :
Kevin Nobles is an ardent health writer with more than four years of experience in writing and editing. He often writes about <a href="http://www.medstorerx.com/sildenafil-citrate.aspx">Sildenafil Citrate</a>, a drug used for the treatment of impotence.
Hi i am kevin Nobles from New York, USA. I am health blogger and medical writer, i mostly write about men-women personal health issue such as ED, PE, etc. since last two years i am associated with one..