Self Discipline Definition
- Self-discipline at Livewithbelieve means self-control, the ability to avoid unhealthy excess of anything that could lead to negative consequences.
- It is the ability to reject instant gratification and pleasure, in favor of some greater gain, which requires spending effort and time to get it.
- It means perseverance and not giving up.
- It is the strength not to give in to negative feelings.
- It means overcoming one’s weaknesses.
- It is the ability to pursue one plans despite temptations to abandon them.
Author Signature :
A disciplined person is more punctual, invests more time and effort in what he or she does, and is more likely to take control and responsibility for his or her life. Such a person can set goals, and take concrete steps to achieve them.
Read the Article From various expert in sport and fitness instruction . We Help you to get maximum change in minimum number of days. Join us in the movement ...