6 Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Equipments
- To ensure that the equipments operate properly, make sure that the evaporators and condensers are clean. Also, get a thorough maintenance of your equipment done before switching them on.
- Before restocking your refrigeration cabinet, check if you hear any unusual noise like the compressor of the refrigerator is slugged by liquid or fans are making some unusual sound.
- While restarting your equipment after many days, it is possible that it might require some time to arrive at the ideal temperature or there might be a higher consumption of energy. So, before loading your items in undercounter refrigerator, vertical 2-door / 4-door refrigerator, worktop refrigerator or display counter, first ensure that the equipment has accomplished the ideal temperature. This results in letting the temperature stay at the ideal level and keeps the equipment from overloading.
- Subsequent to loading all of your items, check the temperature of the equipment again and take a note of the time it took to pull down. Likewise, you might want to record the amp draws on all motors after the cabinet has arrived at its ideal temperature. You ought to likewise review and fix any loosened up electrical connections of all your electric kitchen equipment
- When the products are restocked back, do not turn off the equipment immediately.
- Also, ensure that the restocked products are at the room temperature and not very warm so that the equipment will not take longer than usual time to reach its ideal temperature.
Author Signature :
Shree Manek Kitchen Equipments Pvt. Ltd., having more than 50 years of experience has given us an edge over our competitors, thus serving customers not only at local and national level, but also at international level.We pride ourselves in being world-class manufacturers of commercial <a href="https://shreemanek.net/">kitchen equipments</a> and over the years have strived hard to cater to our clients with nothing but the best.