Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market
Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 1861.44 Million by 2026 from USD Million in 2018 at CAGR of % (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By ProductPatient Flow Management Solutions maintains records, information of the patient or the flow of equipment between organizations, and also to manage the patient reception, routing, and queuing with the use of real-time data inputs in combination with analytical and statistical software to design effective workflow.
Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market is segmented by product, mode of delivery, component, type, and geography. Product segment is bifurcated as standalone and integrated. A component segment is classified as hardware, software, and services. Mode of a Delivery segment is classified as web-based, on-premises and cloud-based. A cloud-based segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. Increased adoption of these solutions as compared to web-based and on-premises solutions will fuel the cloud-based segment growth. Type segment is bifurcated as event-driven patient tracking and real-time locating systems. The market on the basis of geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Growing adoption of a patient-centric approach by healthcare providers is trending the overall Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market. However, issues related to security concerns, rising incidences of data security breach will restrain the market growth. APAC is going to emerge as the highest growth region in Patient Flow Management Solutions Market in forecast period followed by North America and Europe. Increasing HCIT adoption, proficiency of IT skills, rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure and growing investment in the healthcare technology in this region will fuel the Patient Flow Management Solutions Market in the APAC region.
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key players and an analysis of their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market, opportunities, drivers, restraints, and challenges for this market during the forecast period
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2016 to 2024 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved value chain
• Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market analysis and comprehensive segmentation with respect to the product, mode of the delivery, component, type, and geography to assist in strategic business planning
• Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market analysis and forecast for five major geographies North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and their key regions
Key Players in the Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market Are:
• Guard RFID Solutions Inc.
• Epic Systems Corporation
• Getinge Group.
• Intelligent Insites, Inc.
• Care Logistics Llc
• Awarepoint Corporation
• Sonitor Technologies
• Stanley Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.)
• Medworxx Solutions, Inc.
• Central Logic, Inc.
• Mckesson Corporation
• Cerner Corporation
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
• Teletracking Technologies Inc.
Key Target Audience:
• Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
• Patient Flow Management Solutions providers
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
• Hospitals and other healthcare institutes
• Contract research organizations (CROs)
• Government Bodies
Author Signature :