Vastu Direction Guide For Your New House
The Vastu Shastras, as it has been called in old texts, are rules and regulations based on which a house becomes a gateway to channel those positive energies. Influences of bad Vastu can be recognized through alarming health issues for family members, unforeseen loss in business, or even in regular disrupts in relationships. In order to protect your family’s health and prosperity in the best way possible, exploring the various aspects of the Vastu Shastra is essential.
Based on the direction of your house that can most influence you, we have listed a few tips below that can help house owners to create a positive environment that is embedded in the structure of their house.
Vastu for North-facing house
The most preferred direction to build a home is the North-facing direction. Even though it is considered to be the best choice, And as the placement of the main door is what determines what kind of energy will flow into the house, for a North-facing home’s Vastu an entrance at any location facing the Northside is the best.
5 Do’s for North-facing houses
- Walls in the North and East should be slightly shorter and thinner than the other two directions
- Construct the living room in the North-East corner of the house
- The kitchen must be in the South-East or North-East zone
- Pooja Room should also be present in the North-East corner to ensure prosperity and wealth
- Keep the area towards North and North-East always clean
5 Don’ts for North-facing houses
- Avoid toilets and bedrooms in the North-East corner of the house
- Avoid staircases on the Northside by the door
- Do not store garbage or clutter in the North or North-East side
- Avoid any big trees being located on the Northside in front of the entrance
- Avoid plots sloping from North to South
Vastu for East-facing house
Even though it is only the second most preferred direction for houses, East-facing houses can range""
Author Signature :
Shreevijay from Bonito Designs