GET 15% DISCOUNT TO JOINING NOW BEST DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the important factors that every blogger must consider for better ranking in search engines. Many bloggers don’t take care of SEO; they just choose a search engine friendly theme and start publishing the articles. This led their blogs to hit by Google Algorithm updates like Google Panda and Penguin.
Higher search engine ranking not only depends upon your Blog theme, but also in the title of your blog posts. If you have a blog of more than 100+ articles, some articles of your blog may be popular, and some of them may not be a popular one.
Have you ever thought why only a few articles are popular in your blog? Because with or without, knowledge, you might’ve kept a search engine friendly post title for those articles. We have already talked about Keyword research using AdWord tool and On page SEO.
One thumb of rule is; your Keyword should be in the post title and most of the writers make a mistake by just adding Keywords and not taking care of optimizing it for better CTR.
Having Keyword in your post title helps a lot, but when it comes to increasing the CTR, your over all post title makes a huge difference.
Ex: Make your Blog SEO Friendly (Average title)
The Only Guide you need to make your Blog SEO Friendly (Title that will get you more CTR)
As I said SEO friendly titles are important for better search engine rankings, it also must that your article must be attractive, otherwise…… You know what happens, no one opens your blog’s link from the search engine, and no one clicks your post’s title in the homepage to read.
In this article, I’m going to share you “How to write the SEO friendly title that will not only give you more organic traffic but will also improve the CTR.
The Example title, I’ve shared here is “How to get more blog traffic”. In the following I’ll be making this title as a Search engine friendly title.
Steps to Write SEO Friendly Title-
If you are new to SEO, I again repeat myself by saying your Keyword should be part of your Post title. You may refer to the Harsh guide on how to write different post title for readers and Search engine. One tip that I would like to give here, Always Write your post title after completing the post.
Step 1) Analyzing the Keyword of the article -
Analyzing the keyword is the first step to making your post’s title SEO friendly. There are many keyword analyzer tools available online, such as, Google’s Keyword analyzer tool. Let me explain how I analyze my article’s keyword searches in Google. I’m going to write an article, namely “How to get more blog traffic”.
I first Open Google Adwords Keyword tool, and I check the competitions, No. of searches…Etc… Of my article’s main keyword. After Analyzing, I found that their more searches in the keyword “Generate blog traffic” and there is low competition. Now I’ve found the main keyword that I have to insert in my title.
If you are one of those who likes Long tail keywords, I recommend you to try SEMRUSH or Ahrefs as this tool helps you to find long tail Keywords based on your seed word.
Step 2) Use the main target keywords to your title -
Now I’ve found the keyword, that I should insert it into my post title. First I said that, I’m going to keep my title as “How to get more blog traffic”, after I inserted the main keyword in the Post’s title and after I had made some changes in the title, I made it as
“Traffic Generation Tips to boost your blog’s traffic.”
The title that I’ve made is search engine friendly and attractive too, this kind of attractive titles makes the people eager to open your article and read it.
80% of the part is over. Then what about remaining 20%? , you can find it on step 3!
Step 3) Adding Numbers: The Finishing Touch!
Congrats to me! Because 80% of the part on making SEO friendly post title is over! Now it’s the time to add finishing touch to the article’s title! The next 20% is adding some numbers or Prefix-suffix, to your title to further improve CTR. I’ve written seven ways for getting more blog traffic in that article. As I’ve written seven tips for increasing blog’s traff"
Author Signature :
TO JOINING DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK & GO TO OUR WEBSITE :
Excellent opportunity to kick-start your Digital Career with various modules in Digital Marketing. Learn SEO | SEM | SMM | SMO | ASO | Mobile Marketing | Affiliate Marketing | Proximity Marketing an..