CNC Controller Industry 2020 Research Analysis and Potential of Market
The Global CNC Controller Industry, according to a report by Market Research Future (MRFR), is expected to grow to reach a substantial market valuation of USD 3.8 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2023.
Drivers and Restraints
The key driving factors influencing the CNC Controller Industry growth are the increasing adoption of industrial automation in the manufacturing sector, the ability of CNC to lessen operational cost, and the growing demand for mass production across end-user industry verticals. On the other hand, the requirement of high investment cost for the implementation of CNC machines is restraining the growth of this market.
Get More Details of Report @ https://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/covid19-impact-on-cnc-controller-market-2020-global-industry-analysis-sales-revenue-key-players-development-status-competitive-landscape-segmentation-and-regional-forecast-to-2023_488382.html
Some of the prominent key players in the CNC Controller Industry; Siemens AG (Germany), Mitsubishi Electric corporation (Japan), Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany), DMG Mori Co Ltd, Hurco Companies, Inc (U.S.), Fagor Automation Corporation (U.S.), Haas Automation, Inc (U.S.), Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co Ltd (China), Yamazaki Mazak Corporation (Japan), FANUC Corporation (Japan), Okuma Corporation (Japan) and many others.
The CNC controller market has been segmented based on component, product, axis-type, end-user, application, and region.
- By the product, the CNC controller market has been segmented into DSP-based, motion control chip-based, microcontroller-based, and others. The microcontroller-based segment holds the largest market share and is also expected to register the highest CAGR during the review period.
- By the component, the market has been segmented into software, a power supply unit, cabling, motor driver, circuitry protection system, and others. The motor driver segment holds the largest market share while the software segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
- By the axis type, the CNC controller market has been segmented into two-axis, four-axis, five-axis, three-axis, and multi-axis. The three-axis segment accounts for the largest market share while the five-axis segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the assessment period.
- By the application, the CNC controller market has been segmented closed-loop control CNC machine tool, open-loop control CNC machine tool, and semi-closed loop control CNC machine tool. The closed-loop control CNC machine tool segment holds the largest market share, whereas the semi-closed loop control CNC machine tool segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- By the end-user, the CNC controller market has been segmented into automobile, healthcare, aerospace, defense, metal, electronics, and mining. The automobile segment holds the largest market share while the electronics segment is poised to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
North America is assessed as one of the leading regions across the globe, in terms of market share, in CNC Controller market due to the deployment of the five-Axis machines can produce better quality and more dependable results faster and more efficiently than can be accomplished with multiple setups on three or four-axis machines. five-Axis machining is particularly useful for applications where"
Author Signature :
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.