Covid-19 Impact on Smart Lighting Market: Trends and Forecast 2023
Smart Lighting Global Market - Overview
The global smart lighting market is expected to exhibit a strong 27% CAGR over the forecast period from 2017 to 2023, according to the latest research report from Market Research Future (MRFR). The global smart lighting market is expected to rise to USD 25 billion over the forecast period.
Smart Lighting Market is mainly driven by the growing demand for smart city planning in urban centers in developed as well as developing countries. Smart lighting is often considered the gateway to smart city planning, as replacing all the lighting systems in a city with smart lighting systems is often a highly commendable and affordable step for city municipalities. The growing government support to smart city initiatives is likely to be a major driver for the global smart lighting market over the forecast period. Street lighting and lighting on public transportation systems is likely to be the first beneficiary of smart lighting systems, followed by industrial, commercial, and residential use.
The growing demand for energy efficiency is likely to be a major driver for the global smart lighting market. The demand for smart lighting has been driven by the fundamental fact that it can be turned off remotely, thus allowing the user to reduce electricity expenses in the long term. This is likely to become a crucial driver for the global smart lighting market over the forecast period, as residential and commercial use of smart lighting is also likely to increase over the forecast period, in hand with the growing awareness about their utility.
Get More Details of Report @ https://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/smart-lighting-market-2020-global-size-share-historical-analysis-sales-revenue-growth-factors-emerging-trends-business-strategy-competitive-landscape-and-potential-of-industry-2023_466145.html
The prominent players in smart lighting market are – Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (The Netherlands), Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.S.), Osram Licht AG (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Legrand S.A. (France), Schneider Electric SE (France), CREE, Inc. (U.S.), Cooper Industries, Inc. (Ireland), Digital Lumens, Inc. (U.S.) and others.
The global smart lighting market is segmented on the basis of component, product type, communication technology, application, and region.
- By component, the global smart lighting market is segmented into software and services.
- By product type, the global smart lighting market is segmented into luminaries and lighting controls.
- By light source, the market is segmented into LED, fluorescent lamps, and high-intensity discharge lamps.
- By communication technology, the global smart lighting market is bifurcated into wired and wireless, which are further segmented into power line communication, power over ethernet, digital addressable lighting interface, wired hybrid protocols, and others, and Enocean, wi-fi, ZigBee, wireless hybrid protocols, Bluetooth, 6lowpan, and others, respectively.
- By application, the global smart lighting market is segmented into indoor and outdoor lighting. The indoor lighting segment is sub-segmented into residential, commercial, industrial, and others, while the outdoor lighting segment is further segmented into architectural lighting, lighting at public places, highway and roadway lighting, and others.
Europe is the leading regional segment of the global smart lighting market and is likely to ret"
Author Signature :
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.