Setup and Configure Email Services in QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks accounting software enables the user to set up email service. This service can help the user in sending invoice to the clients, send and receive reports, and perform other transaction as well from the QuickBooks desktop via outlook or webmail id. This feature makes QuickBooks accounting software even more useful. To know more about, make sure to stick to the post till the end.
The user can also get in touch with our team of professionals, via our customer support number. Our experts and certified professionals will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Steps to set up email service in webmail
One can set up email service in webmail, by carrying out the below steps:
· At first, the user needs to connect with secure webmail
· And then, in the new version of QuickBooks edit menu and also choose preferences and then click send forms
· The next step is to select the webmail and then click on add
· Once done with that enter the email address
· Also, in checkbox, the user is recommended to use enhance the security checkbox
· Followed by clicking on ok tab
· And after the web page provider login page will display
Author Signature :
Hi, my name is Adelina Martin. I am currently working as a Microsoft certified technician and QuickBooks accounting software ProAdvisor from the last past 3 years...