ophthalmology colleges in ghaziabad
Why MBBS is the best career option in India?
By choosing a career wisely after completing your 12th,you can get the quality of life you always dreamed about and contribute meaningfully to society. There are several career choices after 12th in India, among which MBBS is one of the most sought options. The MBBS degree gives you the opportunity to serve as a doctor who possesses the skill sets required to save a life. By getting , you can be in the medical profession in a position highly respected by society.
The merits of choosing MBBS as a career
An MBBS degree is a highly respected career option in India and worldwide. You can get an MBBS degree by getting admission at the .
The advantages of getting an MBBS degree are:
1. An abundance of opportunities: The common choice made after an MBBS is to practice as a doctor. Here you can choose whether to start your private practice or work with a government/private hospital or start your own practice through a clinic. There are also several other alternative options after MBBS like those in medical academics, sports medicine, hospital management, to name a few
2. It is very lucrative: A job in the medical industry is one of the highest paying in the country. The average salary is around INR 9,00,000 for an MBBS doctor. You can increase your earnings in the future by adding a post-graduate specialization to your resume.
3. It gives you job security: MBBS graduates are in great demand, and more medical professionals are the need of the hour in our country. There is no shortage of opportunities for MBBS professionals in India and overseas
4. Excellent job satisfaction: A job in the medical profession is highly satisfying since it enables you to save the lives of people or improve their health. There is also immense scope for improvement with lots of possibilities for developing your career in the health sector
5. You will earn goodwill: A doctor’s position is held in high esteem worldwide since they work hard with dedication to improve people’s health. They often have to sacrifice their personal life for others. They play an important role in society, and we cannot imagine life without them.
Eligibility for MBBS
The following are the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission. With these criteria you can get admission to the :
Author Signature :
Ayonija das is a freelance writer, blogger, and entrepreneur. I love reading, outdoor activities, traveling and staying current with new trends
http://www.santoshhospitals.com https://www.santosh.ac.in/ http://clarowellness.in https://www.bravelily.co.in/ https://www.hashtagit.in/ https://www.medantasn.in/ https://www.santosh.edu.in/ ..