How do I fix the color on my printer
How to fix HP OfficeJet 6830 printer driver installation issues
Installation issues are often faced by the printer users because of a number of reasons such as unable to find the path, not getting proper idea to proceed to the steps, or the printer shows offline while printer, etc. by understanding your dilemma we try to give you the most suitable solutions to fix HP OfficeJet 6830 printer driver installation issues. Here in this blog we have mentioned step-wise tips to install HP OfficeJet 6830 printer driver for your computer.
As we all know that without driver the printer will not be accessed by the computer and thereby the printer cannot get any instruction to print the document.
Steps to fix HP OfficeJet printer driver installation issues:
Uninstall the printer driver
1. Click on the start button.
2. Go to the control panel.
3. Select the devices and printers option over there.
4. Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
5. Click on the remove device option.
6. Click to confirm the uninstallation.
Reinstall the printer driver
1. Go to web browser and navigate to www.123.hp.com/oj6830.
2. Click to download.
Author Signature :
How do I set my printer to print in color Windows 10 : HP Deskjet 2050a. My printer was printing in color, but now it is not. I cha..