Setting Up Netgear Extender
- Make sure you locate the Netgear Wifi Extender at the same location but not too close to the router.
- Extender must attain appropriate power supply.
- The wifi network should attain a fast internet speed.
- Try to have two different web browsers installed on your PC. If one browser fails to let your Netgear extender login to the setup page then you can switch to another browser.
Methods to set up Netgear Wifi Extender
There are two methods for setting up this:
Manual Setup is the web browser setup that can be followed to connect the extender to the wifi network.
â€œFor Netgear Genie Set up, download the app to manage and monitor the home network easily on your mobile deviceâ€
1. Plug in and turn on the wifi range extender.
2. Connect it to the wifi router.
3. Visit the website mywifiext to log in. Enter mywifiext password and the Netgear_ext SSID.
4. If you donâ€™t have an account for mywifiext setup, then create a new account. If your account already exists, then choose the same account.
5. Select the network which is required to extend the range of the internet.
6. Click on next and then select the finish option.
Author Signature :
If you want more information then click on it Gadget Maintenance.
New Printer Setup..