TRENDS THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE FUTURE OF MOBILE APPS
TRENDS THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE FUTURE OF APP DEVELOPMENT
- Internet of things (IoT)- how about an app that allows you to give some specific instructions to a particular item, and you do your work with a click of a fingertip? Sounds interesting, right? This is all part of the internet of things and helps communicate via smartphone or tablet apps. This is a revolutionary change that users might witness in the years to come. Mobile devices and smartphones would act as remote controls that will analyze and display information, interact with social media networks by posting or tweeting, paying for subscription services, and ordering replacement consumables. We can already see the IoT is getting famous and coming more and more in use. Air conditioners can be controlled with the help of smartphones. You can adjust the temperature while you are sitting in your car. And by the time you reach home, you can chill and relax.
- The beacon technology coming to light- with security and logistics being all-time on priority, beacon technology-based apps will come in handy that provide location tracking services at affordable costs. Beacons or wireless transmitters that use Bluetooth technology to send and receive signals. It helps in exchanging information necessary for sales. It is quite beneficial in location technology and marketing of the application. The technology is already being used in top industries, hospitals, and healthcare. Currently, we have tile, which the most popular app using beacon technology.
- M-commerce- google pay and wallets have made making payments so convenient and straightforward. Users can purchase using mobile phones with apple pay and google wallets instead of debit and credit cards. With people using more and more M-commerce, developers would require to build such apps that can process transactions without physical debit and credit cards. M-commerce will soon become the primary source of sales. Some apps like gaming and food apps have lost momentum because of advancements in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
- Wearablesâ€“ smartwatches and display devices have shown upcoming computing changes and transitions from primary to smart wearable devices. Such gadgets will communicate with mobile devices to deliver information in new ways. Statistics state that revenue generated by wearables is assumed to reach US $18984million in 2020. You can connect a call from your Apple smartwatch if you do not have your phone near you. One will require such apps to become a hub of the personal area network consisting of wearables such as smartwatches, display devices, healthcare sensors, and smart jewellery.
- Cloud-driven services- with the cloud-driven technology apps, the user can get away with the primary storage and memory problem in their smartphones. Cloud computing&nbs" "
Author Signature :
CONCLUSIONAll this clearly shows that the future of mobile app development is vast and flourishing. These apps will allow developers and businesses to do well in the future and provide quality solutions to users. Companies can take advantage of these future mobile trends and generate higher revenue. Of so many apps available on the internet, infusing your mobile apps with these technologies and future trends will make your app stand out and unique.
john davis , i am marketing head of vibeosys software development company ..