How to File Consumer Complaint Against Amazon India?
Amazon is India's largest online store and it offers a wide range of products. The products sold by Amazon include clothes, footwear, mobile phones, laptops, refrigerators, washing machines, books, cosmetics, groceries and so on. While Flipkart leads in fashion and smart phones, Amazon has taken the lead in categories like home appliances, consumer electronics and groceries.
Amazon is an online intermediary, just like Flipkart, that helps sellers connect with buyers across India. Amazon has more than 1 Lakh sellers. Unfortunately, not all online shoppers are happy with the products they receive from sellers. There are some cases where people receive damaged or fake products. In this blog, we will discuss what you need to do, in case you receive fake or damaged goods from Amazon.
What to do if you are not happy with the products received on Amazon?
If you are not happy with the products received on Amazon, you can return the product without even calling customer care. The process of returning items on Amazon is really simple. This is how to do it:
1. To return the products purchased on Amazon, you have to log in to your Amazon account and go to the order page.
2. Your order page will display all your orders with Amazon and you have to select the orders which you want to return.
3. Once you select the order, you must click on the return items button on the right side.
4. You will be asked to provide reasons for returning the product. You must select the exact reason for returning the product from the drop-down.
5. After selecting the reasons, you must briefly explain why you are returning the product in the box provided.
6. Click on continue once you are done providing the reason for returning the product.
7. After you click on continu"
Author Signature :
IamCheated.com is a free consumer complaints portal.
IamCheated.com is a free consumer complaints portal...