How to resolve duplicate entries in QuickBooks?
Facing duplicate entries in QuickBooks when downloading merchant service deposits and unable to decide what can be done? Well, at the time of downloading the merchant service deposits in QuickBooks the users often end up in duplicate entries. This can be due to a bunch of factors and can be resolved by performing some set of steps. To find out the steps to resolve duplicate entries in QuickBooks, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also contact our tech support team at +1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with instant support services.
What causes duplicate entries in QuickBooks?
The following factors can be the reason behind duplicate entries in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
· One of the basic reasons can be when downloading the merchant service deposits and using QuickBooks online banking to reconcile bank deposits
· If there is connectivity issue when communicating with the system
· Another reason can be if the adjusted bank account or transactions in QuickBooks
Steps to delete duplicate payments in QuickBooks
The user can try to perform the below set of steps to delete duplicate payment in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
The very first step is to choose the record merchant service deposits from the banking drop down menu
· Once done with that choose the payments to be deleted in the add online payments tab
· The user is then required to choose the dismiss selected payments
· Followed by hitting ok tab when you see the warning message on the screen
Author Signature :
steps to resolve duplicate entries in QuickBooks
Well I am Lillian Martin and I am a certified Axpert Accounting expert. I like to help people by sharing the things which I have learned. https://www.axpertaccounting.com/quickbooks-crash-catcher-..