5 Ways to Stave off Leg Cramps during Pregnancy
Leg cramps are characterized as painful and spontaneous contraction of your leg muscles that normally have an effect on the foot or calf muscles or both and commonly experienced during pregnancy, often striking you down in the midst of the 2nd or 3rd trimesters.
· Even though healthcare providers from leading aren’t much awareof the cause of leg cramps during pregnancy, the onus lies on you to take distinct measures to avert them.
· Some of the ways you can prevent the origination of leg cramps include.
1. Stretching your calf muscles
· Even if there isn’t much of evidence, stretching your calf muscles before retiring to bed may come of help in reducing leg cramps in the course of your pregnancy.
· According to a physiotherapist from you can engage in doing the following in simple steps as:
o Standing away from a wall by an arm’s length
Author Signature :
· Prior to commencing an exercise regime, see to it that you have received the go-ahead from a leading gynecologist doctor in Gurgaon."
I am a blogger in the in india ..