5 Most Popular Digital Marketing Trends To Follow In 2019
Many businesses are still coming around 2018 trends and the year 2019 is going to be one roller coaster ride. And the best part about this is, it isn't only the new technologies that'll change the game.
Here are 5 digital marketing trends you have to catch up with in 2019 and drive growth for a web design in Mississauga:
1. Omnichannel Marketing- This simply means to create marketing touchpoints that work on every channel available. This can be compare to the term "multichannel". In multichannel marketing strategy, the various marketing touchpoints reinforce to ease your customer's journey. You can take an example of social media, through it you can attract audience to your website.
In Omnichannel, your marketing strategy is to create touchpoints that work together on every channel. A consistent touchpoints is created on all channels for your customers to use.
Although social media is at the top of the digital marketing channel, your customers can't just engage solely on commenting on Facebook. Some channel to investigate:
• Transient video (Instagram stories)
• Smartphone apps
• PR & press releases
• Live Broadcast
• Smartphone apps
All these can help you with your current marketing strategy. Omnichannel strategy can build unique customer experience for your customers.
2. Artificial Intelligence- Cutting edge technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be increasingly in charge of their decisions later on and pick up from their errors. Artificial Intelligence is far from the popular science fiction movies and more about computer gathering information to about any situation through sensors or sometimes manual input. These information can help in performing any tasks or solving problems.
These help in making sense of the data or structures. A computer system that performs any task which requires human intelligence, artificial intelligence has countless applications in marketing. Right now, however, AI can be seen in content marketing, advertising and is used for competitor research.
You may have unknowingly read an AI-written article, although this doesn't hold up to a human-written content, it can still be helpful for many organizations to get the word out.
3. Chatbots- These have variety of purposes but for now chatbot, as the name suggests, is used for answering simple queries. The best part about chatbots are that the advanced version can be used as virtual assistant by many enterprise companies. Chatbot clears out easy/futile requests for a smoother experience for the clients.
Chatbots can be used for number of other uses as well including:
• Knowledge-base research
• Talent recruiting
• Lead qualification
4. Video Marketing- Video marketing is changing and by 2020, videos will make more than 80% of the consumer internet traffic. People prefer watching videos made by individuals rather than any brand/business (thus the popularity of YouTube). Many find video creating unnerving as they insist that the videos be made professional (Like the movies). However, what takes the cake is a good content, no one is looking for special effects rather they want a video which is informative and entertaining.
There are many strategies marketers can apply, some of them are:
• How-to videos
• Customer Testimonials
• Product walkthroughs
• Behind the scenes
• Company culture/ Event videos
All this does for a brand is to become more approachable to the customers. It helps establish brands as an influencers and work wonderfully for its image.
5. Next-generation SEO- Google came out with a new update in July 2018, "PageSpeed". This just tells that Google has a better understanding of user intent. It inputs user's location, search history and other general information into the search equation. The new update prioritize a fast-loading websites and rank them higher in search results.
Small businesses are more vulnerable to this change as their websites have shared server making for a slow loading site. to optimize for a better search engine results, businesses should:
• Create pages for the users and not bots
• Integrate media into each page
• Optimize load speed
• Focus on video
• Create long-form written content
These tools can completely change your digital marketing game and help you become more
Author Signature :
Russell Wiltenburg is a content manager at Enterprise Web Cloud, leading digital marketing &<a href="https://enterprisewebcloud.com/web-design-brampton/"> web designing in Brampton</a> . You Can Follow Us on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EnterpriseWebCloud/">facebook</a> , <a href="https://twitter.com/EnterpriseWebCd">Twitter</a> or <a href="https://www.instagram.com/enterprisewebcd/">Instagram</a> .
Rugs Beyond brings a wide selection of stunning multicolor braided rugs to choose from. Add a dash of color to your space with our all-new collection...