AIOps Platform Market
is expected to reach US$ 11 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 34% during the forecast period. AIOps (Artificial intelligence for IT operations) platforms are software systems that combine machine learning functionality, big data and artificial intelligence to enhance and automate IT operations processes and tasks including availability, analysis.
AIOps supports performance monitoring and IT service management and automation to accomplish its goal of continuous improvements. Rapid change in IT operations and lack of skilled professionals are some of the restraining factors that could affect the growth of AIOps platform market. The growing demand for AI-based services, increasing investment in AIOps technology, increasing shift of organizations core business towards cloud are some of the major factors expected to drive the market during the forecast period. AIOps platform market is segmented by services, component, application, deployment, organization size, vertical and region. In the case of the component segment, the platforms are expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period, as it provides multiple IT operations disciplines with advanced capabilities directly and indirectly.
The platform is centralized, flexible and helps to deliver data insights continuously. The real-time analytics is expected to have the largest market size among all the applications during the forecast period. This segment provides data drive approach for detecting, prioritizing and resolving incidents. It helps to reduce the time required for detection.
Region segment is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is expected to reach the highest CAGR though North America is expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period. Growing convergence of different technologies such as AI, ML, big data and analytics have created an influence in these regions and led to an increase in IT budget. It owing to its dominance with developed economies, empowering them to invest in R&D activities heavily. Key vendors of AIOps platform market are IBM, CA Technologies, Micro Focus, VMware, Splunk, HCL and AppDynamics etc.
for more information visit https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/aiops-platform-market/13765/
Scope of the AIOps Platform Market Report
AIOps platform market by Services
• Implementation service • License and maintenance service • Training and education service • Consulting service • Managed service
AIOps platform market by Component
• Platforms • Services
AIOps platform market by Application
• Real-time analytics • Infrastructure management • Network and security management • Application performance management • Others (Cloud monitoring, Anomaly detection, Log and Event management, and Root cause and App experience analytics)
AIOps platform market by Deployment
• On-premises • Cloud
AIOps platform market by Organisation Size
• Large Enterprises • Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
AIOps platform market by Region
• North America • Europe • APAC • RoW
AIOps platform market by Vertical
• BFSI • Healthcare and Life Sciences • Retail and Consumer Goods • Telecom and IT • Manufacturing • Government • Media and Entertainment • Others (Education, Automotive, Transport and Logistics, and Energy and Utilities)
AIOps Platform Market Key Players
• IBM • CA Technologies • Micro Focus • VMware • Splunk • HCL • AppDynamics • MoogSoft • BMC Software • FixStream • Correlsense
Author Signature :
Name: Luxmankant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
About Maximize Market Research: Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healt..