Canada Express Entry Criteria – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
The main purpose of the Canada Express Entry is to give the control over the selection of expected migrants under skilled workers category to Canadian Government through Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Main factor and guideline of the Canada Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) are
- Core human capital
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner
- Skill transfer-ability
- Provincial nomination or a qualifying job offer of arranged employment.
Where applicants are
- Core human Capital: Maximum 500 points
- Skill transferability: Maximum 100 points
- With a valid job offer Maximum 200 points
- Provincial nomination of a qualifying offer: Maximum 600 points available
Where candidates are
Author Signature :
World Overseas Immigration is India’s one of the Best Immigration visa Consultants, Providing immigration services for Canada Permanent resident visa and Australia permanent resident visa.
World overseas is one of the leading consultancy for overseas jobs. We fully focused and dedicated to serve our clients, who could be interested to present visa-petitions and immigration applications ..