Is Norton Auto-Protect turned off after so many attempts? Here is a fix!
Steps to run LiveUpdate
1. Open Norton interface
2. Go to the main window, select “Security”
3. Run “LiveUpdate”
4. Click “OK” after completing Norton “LiveUpdate”
5. One message will appear “Your Norton Product has the latest Protection Updates.” In case a message is not appeared then run the “LiveUpdate” again until you see the message
6. Now, close/exit all the program and restart it
i. If the problem is not resolved, go to Method 2
How to run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
Note: Please be ensured that you have uninstall Norton Family if it is installed on your system. For this, run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
Steps to run Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
1. Go to the web and download Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
2. Now, double-click the “NRnR” (Norton Remove and Reinstall tool)
3. Go through the License Agreement, and select “Agree”
4. Select the “Remove & Reinstall”
5. Select Continue
6. Now “Restart” your PC
7. Once your system is restarted, follow given instructions on the screen and reinstall the Norton
8. After reinstalling the Norton Product, run the LiveUpdate, and you probably see the new updates to your Norton product if not then again run the “LiveUpdate.”
For any other query regarding Norton products or to know how to install or how to uninstall Norton, you can call the customer support phone number. You will get the immediate support from the team.
I am Smith John as a Software Engineer at how-to-activate.co we provide download, install of antivirus on Microsoft Windows, Mobile, Android-like, McAfee security, McAfee Activate..