StitchDX, a leading Boston-area developer of digital experience solutions, today announced a partnership with Powell Software, a global Microsoft Gold Partner focused on driving digital transformation with customizable and out-of-the-box solutions built on top of Microsoft Office 365, Teams, and SharePoint. By forging this partnership, StitchDX and Powell look to bring revolutionary digital workplace collaboration and implementation solutions to companies in metro Boston, greater New England, and beyond. This new partnership leverages the power of Powell and the Microsoft ecosystem to deliver four overarching benefits:
- Enhance productivity: Immediately improve employee communication, collaboration and engagement to drive increased organizational performance;
- Unify the organization: From disparate technologies to dispersed teams, Powell solutions help unify the workforce across the organization;
- Manage sprawl: Increased reliance on cloud services and storage means lower reliance on IT—and increased need for governance and best practices; and
- Implement Quickly: Simple installation and ready-made templates help organizations rapidly leverage the tools and reap the benefits almost immediately.
Powell’s award-winning suite of modern workplace products has been developed and optimized for deep integration with and maximization of a customer’s Microsoft investment. With the rapid transformation in today’s digital workplace, accelerated by remote and work-from-home demands driven by the coronavirus pandemic, Microsoft has emerged as a clear leader with O365, Teams (and its 75 million daily active users), and SharePoint. Powell Software is positioned perfectly to help organizations drive expanded Microsoft adoption and effectiveness. StitchDX, with its deep experience designing and developing digital workplace solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem, will leverage Powell Software to more effectively develop seamless communication, collaboration, and data sharing solutions for workers and distributed teams across industries and company size.
“StitchDX brings tremendous value to the Powell Software partner network and joins an elite cadre of international agencies and software developers,” said Antoine Faisandier, Powell CEO. “We look forward to the beginning of a long and beneficial relationship that continues their great work in the digital workplace space and helps Powell expand its reach into the Boston market.”
Powell’s four core product offerings provide StitchDX expanded capabilities they can leverage to help customers improve existing intranets, build new employee portals, and use Office 365 and Teams more effectively. These include:
- Powell 365, a ready-made digital workplace built on top of O365 for personalized employee portals and intranets;
- Powell Teams, an integrated Microsoft Teams application that helps drive user adoption and manage governance;
- Powell Hub, an all-in-one app that securely organizes all business applications and documents in one place; and
- Powell Manager, a solution for building out-of-the-box, compelling digital workplaces on top of O365 quickly and without any coding.
“The world is adapting to a workforce that is more remote, and yet more connected,” said Erick Straghalis, President a